This is a unique opportunity to acquire a genuine purpose built Group N race car. The car was built and raced in The Netherlands in 1990 and has never been modified or converted into a road car.
The most recent owner purchased this car in 2017 and has since entered small number of events, however due to other commitments, has lacked the time really use this rare car. As a result, he is now looking to pass it on to a new onwer who can use and enjoy it fully.
Car comes with extensive history.
- Blueprinted 1900cc 16 valve engine
- 5 speed gearbox
- Limited Slip Differential
- Suspension lowered, stiffened and rose jointed at the front, with camber and castor adjustment
- Upgraded engine and gearbox mountings
- Fully integrated roll cage, all steel with glass windows
- New seat, harness and plumbed in extinguisher system fitted in 2018
- New starter motor fitted in 2019
- New rear brake calipers fitted in 2019
The car come with three sets of wheels, along with a veriety of spares. There is also a complete road going 3 door Peugeot 309 donor car available by separate negotiaion if desired.
This rare Peugeot 309 GTI Group N car is in race ready condition and guarenteed to turn heads at any race meeting. Also due to being a light-weight, purpose built race car, it is very inexpensive to run.
Although this car is eligable to run in dozens of UK series, It would be perfect for the 1980’s saloon championship.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Sensible offers are of course welcome.
Part exchange: Considered
Tel: 07887 514548